Monday, December 28, 2009


Another story from another ldr lovers. Hell yeah, I love to hear stories from people, you know how they commit to the relationship, and get used to the distant, and all. So, this afternoon I went out with this girl, she is Lim's bestfriend's girlfriend. Err she is a girlfriend to Lim's bestfriend. Urgh whichever way for your easier understanding. Hee.

Her boyfriend is studying in Colorado for 4 years. He left on the same date same time with my boyfriend, so at the airport was actually my first time speaking to this girl. I saw she came with her 3 friends, all the way from her college by cab, and she didnt cry at all! I was kinda surprised, cos I cried hell badly in front of everyone. Nah my boyfriend is leaving you gotta understand that..

So today she and I, we hang out for the first time, and it was kinda fun to know her story with her boyfriend, how hard they working out with their relationship. But deep inside I know I should be endlessly grateful for having Lim as my guy. And I do have many reasons why :

1- her boyfriend is the type that put gaming on top of priority, even her girl down to number 2 lmao.

2- their first date was really lmao. He sounded her teeth seem not really arranged, and she got something stuck in between her teeth. You know how black-market is that, to have your boyfriend sound you on your first date ever? Lmao

3- her boyfriend is the egoistic type, as in whatever his words are, people have to follow/listen. Idk about other people, but he does that to his girlfriend. She has to agree on whatever things he said. He listens not to his girlfriend.

4- her boyfriend is not the sweet lovey soft like-a-baby type. He's more like, very chill and heartless. Urgh not really hertless, but urm dont treat her that sweet

5- her boyfriend spend money only for himself, like shopping and stuff

6- her boyfriend dont call, dont care to skype, its always been her to make a call, and it sure cant be that long up to an hour the least, the rate is very expensive if we make a call from local to overseas.

7- her boyfriend decided not to come back Malaysia next summer. Instead, he wants to travel around Europe or somewhere, but not going back definitely. Can you imagine how hurtful that news can be to her? Gosh..

8- her boyfriend mingles around with girls most of the time. His college got quite few number of girls from Malaysia, mostly are his seniors, but still..age doesnt matter. Though he didnt seem to like any of them, but I can feel she must be darn jealous

9- her boyfriend wants to work at least 2 years after his graduation, which they have to wait like 6 years from now to get married.

VS

1- my boyfriend is more crazy towards football than his own girlfriend. When there got football match, he would ignore me completely.

2- my first date was really sweet indeed. I got my first kiss of all time, and it was totally unexpected. He did it when I was kinda sleepy, we were in the car when suddenly he kissed.

3- my boyfriend always listen to whatever I say, and he would disagree if its way too much. Easy to say, we normally discuss things before deciding something. We listen to each other.

4- my boyfriend is super duper sweet and always wanted me to treat him like a baby. My most favourite part of him =]

5- my boyfriend would think of me whenever he go shopping, whether I would love it or not, though it's his shirts or pants whatever. And sometimes he would buy me things when there's a sale, without I asking him

6- my boyfriend would call, if we cant skype. Its a must for us to at least call once a day

7- my boyfriend is coming back to Malaysia next May yahooooo!! He missed me, he missed his family.

8- my boyfriend dont really have Malaysian girls studying in his college, so it is kinda relieved for me to know. So, he dont mingle with girls a lot

9- my boyfriend wants us to get married right after graduation. Another point for me!


I love him. She even said she can see how different her boyfriend treats her, compared to mine. And she said how lucky I am to have a guy like Lim. But she didnt regret, she'd never be, cos whatever bad or good things that person have, if we're destined to love each other, then we gotta learn to accept imperfections and improve for better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Wishlist

  • ads
  • ads
  • ads
  • ads
  • ads
  • ads
  • ads
  • ads

Love 9414 Miles Apart