Sunday, December 27, 2009


I just started to use broadband today. Though the connection is way suck than LAN cable, but I just urm..want to online in my room, not in the hall where I got no privacy totally. So yeah, I was kinda happy a bit, especially when I saw him woke up so early this morning and nudged me on skype.

But sadly..the message been pending for minutes! Cant webcam as well, due to the weak connection. So I tried to log in ym, and after few trials, it worked out. Eventhough cant webcam, but at least we can type and no more pending messages!

Oh he said he has to go like around 930am, in 10minutes time. I was like, okayyy go have fun. I know his friends from Wisconsin coming over his place for like 7 days, they want to go around New York. So, I completely understand if he's away. But not this kind of news I'd like to hear..

That he might be going for three days, until Tuesday. I was like, wtf what take you so long to go, its just New York. Plus, it is your friends thats coming to visit, not you the person already lived in there..But I didnt protest, at all. To my surprise, I only said: ok go have fun baby. Take care. I love you. Muahhhh.

I went offline straight away. I know this is quite hard, but..I gotta face it. This is ldr baby, what you expect. Yeahhh. But I still could feel tears on my cheek..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Wishlist

  • ads
  • ads
  • ads
  • ads
  • ads
  • ads
  • ads
  • ads

Love 9414 Miles Apart