Friday, January 1, 2010

I did it. God it was hell hard I tell you. To declare break up with someone you completely love.

He gave me a call once he woke up, and we talked random things. At the end, I opened up about this break thingy, that I think he need a lesson of all this. Its time to do soemthing radical, that I believe the outcome would be something greater, would benefit us later.

The reason why I want to break up, is far away from the par of hating and forgetting whatsoever exes normally do. I do this because I want him to treasure all things had happened between us, mostly cos of why he hadnt been 100% honest with me. I cought him lying to me, enough on the 3rd time I think its time to take some actions.

I wish he would realize all this, and he would never lie to me again in the future, if he really scared of breaking up with me. I didnt hear him crying last night, I didnt want to hear. It would cut my heart to pieces and would break me down as well. So far now I'm all fine, not really crying. But deep down I'm so sad for what's happening on us now.

Why this all happened? I thought our love is real, based on love, trust and honesty. And I thought he commit 100% to the relationship. But why he's being all lest honest with me?? Why he has to lie? Is there something between him and the girl, that got him make a decision of hiding it from me and telling the untruth?

I am sad. I am upset with him. And he really deserve this; break up.

At first I thought I am being all heartless for this, but when I asked few people, they said I'm doing the right thing. I cant believe we are actually on "break-up"..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Wishlist

  • ads
  • ads
  • ads
  • ads
  • ads
  • ads
  • ads
  • ads

Love 9414 Miles Apart